Fort Myers, FL
- 1 Fort Myers, FL
- 2 Fort Myers to Fort Myers Beach
- 3 Fort Myers Neighborhoods..
- 4 Fort Myers Beach
- 5 Fort Myers Things to Do
- 6 Fort Myers Real Estate
- 7 Contact a Fort Myers Real Estate Agent Below.....
- 8 Join the discussion about Fort Myers in our forum..
Fort Myers, Florida has always been a popular destination for its beautiful Gulf Coast weather, its beaches, fishing, shopping. It has been a second home for many inventors and business leaders. The great weather and beaches have lured many important people from the north to spend their winter months. You and your family can spend time with one-on-one natural encounters, like fishing, shelling or just enjoying the beautiful weather at Fort Myers beaches and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast. One of the biggest attractions is Thomas Edison and Henry Ford winter estates.
Fort Myers has always been one of my favorite Florida cities. When I was living in Key West I would visit there when I needed to relax in the Florida sunshine with a little less people around. With it being so close to beautiful places like Sanibel it was a no brainer as a beautiful get away. In 2001 I moved to Fort Myers with may family and loved it. After the crash of 2008 I left for a little while to enjoy mountain life. Living in Colorado was great but I woke up everyday missing my ocean and amazing weather. I became an employing broker and opened a reginal real estate firm with one goal in mind. Get back to Florida! I decided to turn my day to day operations over to one of my associate brokers in CO and make the move back to where I belong. Beside the ocean. This has been a great experience and I still love and spend as much time there as I can. Nothing is like Florida and once you have lived there, no other place will do. There is nothing like a nice spring storm and the sound of the wind through the Palms. It is good to have come full circle and be back to my favorite state, Florida!
Fort Myers to Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers, Florida is one of the fastest growing areas in South West Florida. Although there is plenty of things to do for the entire family it is still not too over crowded. Fort Myers is the county seat for Lee County, Florida. With Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island so close, Fort Myers is a major tourist destination. Fort Myers is a day trip from most of the Southern Florida attractions including the Florida Keys and Tampa. This not only makes Fort Myers a great tourist destination but a great to live if you love Florida.
Fort Myers Neighborhoods..
- Whitehead Creek
- Castlebar Court
- Boardwalk Park Place
- East 1st Street
- Dean Park Historic District
- Seminole Park Historic District
- Rainbow Groves
- Reflection Lakes
- Love Joy Park
- Villa Capri
- Riverside Park
- Allen Park
- Winkler Safe Neighborhood
- Pelican Preserve
- West 1st Street
- Whiskey Creek
- Colonial County Club
- Metro Park
- Heritage Palms
- Belle Vue
- Cedar Bend
- Campbell Acres
- Fort Myers Estates
- Sable Palm
Fort Myers Beach
- Palmetto St / Ave Pescadora.
- Town Center.
- Estero Blvd / Curlew St.
- Bay Beach Ln / Estero Blvd.
- San Carlos Blvd / Siesta Dr.
- Pine Ridge Rd / Summerlin Rd.
- Main St / San Carlos Blvd.
Fort Myers Beach is a beautiful area of different style homes and condos. Beachfront living and restaurants. Waterfront condominiums and homes. The old style “beach” homes are just what you would imagine. The new condos mix well with the old style homes. Contact us if you would like a real estate agent that specializes in waterfront homes, properties and condos.
Fort Myers Things to Do
Fort Myers Real Estate
Contact a Fort Myers Real Estate Agent Below.....
- Business ChallengesWhat's next for your business? Keeping up with market changes can be built with strategic partnerships and networking. Understanding what the market will bear and solving productivity challenges are key factors to maintain your competitive advantage. Information on grants outside the City of Fort Myers
- Plan to SucceedThe important part of a thriving, sustainable local economy is understanding how to maintain growth. The City of Fort Myers has some tips to take your idea from a concept, to building out the business structure, obtain financing, and market in our new work environment.
- How to GrowThe best way to grow is to help your neighborhood business grow. Business Communities that support one another can create a stronger economy.
- Building & Zoning Oversight CommitteeRead about the Building and Zoning Oversight Committee's upcoming meetings.
- Procurement ServicesLearn how to conduct business with the city.
- Redevelopment PlansRedevelopment Plans for the Fort Myers redevelopment areas.
- Board VacanciesLearn about the current vacancies for the boards, commissions, and committees serving the City of Fort Myers.
- Establish New AccountFind the requirements to set up a new utility account for residential and commercial properties.
- Rates and FeesFind the utility rates and payment fees
- Riverside Community CenterThe Riverside Community Center sits on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River, offering various activities.